Home

Jerec vs. Desann

Ben_Walker

Who would be the victor, Jerec vs. Desann  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be the victor, Jerec vs. Desann

• Jerec would beat Deann 100 times over with his bind fold on.
    • Desann would own Jerec\'s bald headed @$$.
    • Nither, they would wipe each other with their dark side powers.
    • Nither, they keep on going for the Valley of the Jedi and keep on getting pumped up with the Jedi souls.
    • Kyle Katarn would jump in beat their dumb dark side behinds.

I heard a cheap way to kill Jerec is to set a sequence charge at the core/sterm entrance, when he comes to regenerate. I haven't tried it but I think it would be better to set it as he regenerates, set the charges, push the pannels, stop the statues and when he comes down...KA-BOOM. But I guess for that you'd need to be fast.

Originally posted by Ben_Walker

Yeah, but by then his hit points would be low and it wouldn't take as many charges to take him down.

I think he has like 2000 hit points

If you fail to kill him with Charges and he goes to Regen, it wouldnt matter how low he was unless you got your arse to each button and made the statues move away :o!

If you fail to kill him with Charges and he goes to Regen, it wouldnt matter how low he was unless you got your arse to each button and made the statues move away :o!

Like I said I haven't tried that tactic so I'm not sure what you would have do but for the statues, I guess you would be best to use this formua.

Force Speed + Running = Really fast running.

Archived