Home

Looking for the Doomgiver

seeker367

help me im looking for the doomgiver and cant find it i've been through the vents and stuff but cant find the ship

....... plus i've be been to this weird elevator and it goes to the ground or somthing but i dont see a door at the bottom

PLEASE HELP ME

Have you made it to the part where Kyle says they look like an alarm console so I better be carefull. On the left you can see this wall that goes up and that is slanted. You also see conveyor belts going into the wall on level's above you. That is the Doomgiver but it is docked and dosen't look like a ship but it is. You have to basically make a u turn around the ship before you can actually get higher and eventually get into the ship. You'll also see big generator's with electricity on the floor. If you are there that is the right way. Oh yeah I forget to say there is a part that says there are to many people here! Stealth might be a wiser option. That is where you should be in the very begining. Just use stealth most of the time.

:duel::lsduel:

The part that you are talking about the weird elevator with no door.That is a tricky part so you should use speed and look around and you'll see a area you can get in but you cant see when moving up and down fast. When you get to the third elevator shaft with the elevator with the broken top get in and wait and then you'll see the door open.

:lsduel::duel:

Yes, wait for it to go all the way to the bottom.Then right above the vent that you used use speed and there is a passage and get into it. There you will see another elevator shaft. Wait for it and get on the top. Then when it gets near the bottom there is a open door but don't run in there.There is a gap and you will fall. Just wait there and then jump. When you get there, there is a elevator acting like a floor. there you see another passage and another shaft. Get on the elevator and get into it since it has no top. Wait there until it gets to the bottom and go forward were the door is. The door will open in a few seconds.

:duel::lsduel:

Archived