Home

Jabba

Twisted Vertex

*chants* JABBA JABBA JABBA. Don't let this thread die like most other threads. That'll be sweet to be Jabba. What's the taunt for him gonna be? His laugh would be a good one. Bo ho ho ho ho ahh ahhh hah hah, or when he says at last we have the mighty CHEWBACKA.

Is anyone making that little bouncy guy that always sits next to Jabba and looks like an ugly duckling with no wings?

Well guys, I personally for one can't get Jabba to load at all in game even though he compiled correctly. Odd. I tried loading him in MP and he wouldn't load there either. When I loaded him up through the pannel, it actually loaded Kyle's mesh to kyle's skeleton. We'll probably need a mod for the game to get it to work correctly in SP.

yoda if you can't get him in-game then you are doing something horribly wrong. If you want, you can shoot the model my way, I will do my best to get it into SP for you, but unless it's on the _humanoid.gla it won't work in MP (without some coding).

Since I haven't found the code that dictates where the animations for the game lie I can't help you on that.

All I know is that it was a piece of cake getting musashi's jabba in. I can't wait until I get the final so I can have the pleasure of putting his ass in there. ^_^

Archived