Home

Modeling Thread Nomines POLL

Mix_Master2k

Who would you like to see as a forum moderator?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see as a forum moderator?

• BradFu
    • CroSiS**
    • Toonces
    • Krancor
    • Hap Slash
    • Woodrious
    • PIo Koon
    • and yours truly Mix Master

I remind you as your moderator, I will not leave anyone out... People will all have there chances.

No one, and I mean NO ONE will EVER get the "special treatment" from me....

Kman is a wonderfull moderator, but with my help, I think I can improve both of us.

HapSlash may be happy but we dont need happy people we need people like PIo Koon, a hard working person, with good work ethic.....not Hapslash.....dont get me wrong i like..no scratch that LOVE his skins, but i really want someone who two days later we will be voting to kick again!

Sure, maybe Woodrodius doesn't know anything about "Modeling", or "Running a forum" But I know something about people. Maybe I don't know a bunch of fancy terms mean like "UVmapping" or "skinning" But I can assure you, that if I am moderator, I won't even take the time to learn HOW to close a thread down, because I wouldn't be able to figure it out anyway. Thats right, a vote for Woodrodius, is a vote for someone you, the people, can take advantage of, for lack of technical know how. Sure, I don't know what the hell im doing, but Kman know what he was doing, and look where it got us? Lets keep the moderators clueless, and apathetic, and give the power back to the modelers, deal?

Archived