Home

Pentagon bombed.....

Guest Boba Rhett

Guest Boba Rhett

....and two Jet's were abducted and flown into the top of the World Trade Center. The is serious and horrible news for all Americans. They are evacuating The White House as we speak and ALL air traffic nation wide has been shutdown. Who did it? What are they planning next? We should all keep the families of the killed workers and the people on the abducted planes in our thoughts. I have a feeling this is the begining of something much much worse.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hannibal

The Pentagon was also a jet. I was headed to work (you can see the pentagon from the top floor of my building, along with the Capitol, White House and WAshington Monument) when I put on my walkman and heard so I went back in the house and turned on CNN. They just said that both towers have callapsed now. I can't believe it.

So far everyone in my family is safe. Thank God!

Guest Boba Rhett

Updates:

Both Towers have now collapsed. Persumed to have killed most everyone still in the building. I think each tower holds something like 50,000 people.

Both planes that were flown into the towers were passenger planes. One contained 60 people, the other, 90.

One more plane is unaccounted for.

The center of the pentagon is collapsing.

Another plane apparently tried to be hijacked but crashed at the airport.

They now have all major cities under military gaurd and jet fighters are over new york and Washington D.C.

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it.

This is the beginning of the end, people.

Originally posted by Clefo

Yeah, the world is turning into a Tom Clancy book.

It's funny that you say that ... cause when I heard that I tought immediatly of Tom Clancy's Debt of Honour, but more massive.

I just can't believe I saw the first tower collapse LIVE ...

I don't know i we have members from NY or Washington on this forum. But if you are, please check in ... We need to know if you're alright.

Guest crazy_dog

The Taliban did it. Although I won't mind the Pentagon blowing up, the World Trade Center. Why would they do this? I don't know what this all has to do with Islam (taliban are muslim exteremists). I hope they have anti-terrorist commandoes around they place. The UK might be next...

Guest Bifficvs

2 things: What's this about the pentagon collapsing in the center???? Last I heard it's just a couple outer walls falling down, and what's this about another unaccounted plane? This is in addition to the 2 NY, Pentagon, and Phil ones?

Guest Boba Rhett

Lol, I said that wrong so it sounds stupid. I meant that were the plane hit, it's collapsing .

There are two planes that noone has any clue were they are.

Guest Boba Rhett

Canada has shut down all their air traffic now too and both borders had been closed.

My mall as well as all the government offices around me have been closed as well.

Guest Bifficvs

from CNN:

A Delta flight makes emergency landing in Cleveland and all passengers are safely evacuated. Federal officials search the plane for a possible bomb

could that be one of the unaccounted for planes?

Guest crazy_dog

Apart from them, there are 2 MORE stolen/hijacked planes.

President Vladimir Putin of Russia (my native country :D ) and Prime Minister Tony Blair of the UK (the country in which I live now) said they are sorry for the US and are going to back the fight for terrorism. Russia is already in a way, as a sub-station blew up a year ago, as did a communications tower (my dad's friend is the Russian Minister of Telecommunication).

Anyway, I hope all of you that live in America don't get bombed, and I am sure the military/ secret service/ police will find the culprits.

Guest Crackercho

I can't belive that some terrorists could do such a thing.I've heard but I don't know if it is true that in Palestina the people are celebrating.What kind of people are they?

Originally posted by crazy_dog

The Taliban did it. Although I won't mind the Pentagon blowing up, the World Trade Center. Why would they do this? I don't know what this all has to do with Islam (taliban are muslim exteremists). I hope they have anti-terrorist commandoes around they place. The UK might be next...

are you crazy? do you have some problem going on? don't mind the pentagon being blasted? what the hell pal? people died in the pentagon. i know someone who works in the area of the WTC's so don't even give me that bullcrap you speak so highly off!

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Updates:

Both Towers have now collapsed. Persumed to have killed most everyone still in the building. I think each tower holds something like 50,000 people.

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it.

This is the beginning of the end, people.

In december 7, 1941, the U.S. had no choice but to join the escalating battle of WWII. With the history of the U.S., this will more than likely lead to the U.S. initiate a WWIII...although i hope it doesn't reach that far

I am repeatedly seeing Osama Bin Ladin's picture pop up in the news. for those of you who don't know, he leads an organization known as Al Qaeda which is responsible for the actually funding of terrorist activities. apparently, he is in hiding in afghanistan or somewhere in that vicinity. if he is the sole backbone to this attack, i hope they do something about it b/c he just killed thousands of people.....

Guest Gamma732

Well, I'm not very sure if we have any members from the NY area or not, so as far as I know I think I'm the closest to it so far(NYC being a mere 35 miles away from here). Spent the day in school watching the reports, but I missed the whole Talibun thing. Although no one I know personally was involved in all that, numerous people in my school have a relative up there, including one of my friends...anyway, my prayers and sympathy go out to anyone involved in today's tradegy.

I remember exactly where I was. I was in the cafeteria with a bunch of friends during my spare. When we herd of this, we all swear ww3 is starting.

The most terrefying thing I that Bush said ''we will hunt and punish those responsible''. That sounds like the key words to start a huge war (when the cullprate is found responsible)

I am shoked some people will do this. I morn the people who have suffered both in washinton and new york, but in a way I also fear how, when and where American will retaliate.

I watched basically the whole thing live during class, for like 5 more hours straight! Two whole huge buildings are GONE! And most of the people inside DEAD, the number will probably be in the 10000's! I can't believe people would do such a thing!!!!

No doubt about it, Bin Ladin is behind this, did you know that this day is the 5th anniversary of the proposed "peace" between Israel and Palistine tha was set uup by Clinton. Thats why they chose this day, if it wasn't a special day, they would have waited for the president to be in town. It is clearly linked back to Palistine, and therefore, to Bin Ladin. I say we bomb the place, just like we did Lybia in 1993 when they bombed the world trade center! :mad:

An other wierd thing.

Everybody knows Nostradamus and his prophecies (hope I spelled that correctly). He predicted everything. Most of them came true, except a few. This one is chilling.

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers

torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader

will succumb" ... "The third big war will begin when the big

city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654

Archived