Home

WIP: Fat Bastard

Midgit Yoda

Well I decided over the past couple of days that I really don't care what people think about my models. I know that I am not that good at modeling but I will get better. I'm just modeling b/c I think it's tremendous fun. I have Dark Helmet nearly finished, but of course he isn't going to be released. He'll be something fun to have for myself. I have started on a fat Bastard Model. I think I am getting closer to the Fat Bastardy look. Boy that ones gona be fun to play as. I already know his taunt. It will be, "First things first. Where's your ****ter? I've got a Turtle head pokin out" lol God I can't wait to hear that in game. I guess if this one doesn't turn out good then it'll be another fun thing for me but none-the-less, I enjoy modeling. I'll post screenie #1 tomorrow possibly, or maybe later tonight.

I'm almost ready to post 1 or 2 screens. Here's the deal though guys. Almost 95% of this model is going to depend on it's skin. The model itself won't have that Bastardy look untill it's got a good skin on it. I'm workin on getting the model as accurate as possible though. Also I'm trying to make his arms have that "jello" effect lol.

First off, Fat Bastard is the fat stupid guy in Austin Powers 2 that steals Austins "mojo" and thinks he's "dead sexy" with "sexy tities". He's also in the 3rd one as a sumo wrestler.

Also, I'm debating on releasing Helmet. I really wanna work more on Bastard first though. Maybe after Bastard is nearly done. not sure (I got the kewlest mugs today. TIKI MAN MUGS!!! YEA).

I've been working on refining the face and I just kept lookin at it and I thought, man that nose is totally taking away from the Fat Bastard Look. So I made a new nose. I think that his face now has the Fat Bastard Look. Here are some screens of his new nose.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

I personally think image 1, 3, and 4 are the best (4 looking JUST LIKE fat bastards profile in my opinion). I've also added a kilt that isn't shown in this model. I decided the kilt version was more appropriate (and funny lol). Possibly later on down the road I'll change the kilt to shorts. not 100% sure yet.

Hey, Those really look like fat rolls. They could use a touch more of gravity. You'll be able to tell better once you have the torso complete.

Yeah, I also like images 1,3,4 the nose looks good. Though It has a werid shadow that kinda looks like the nose is a bit deattached from the face. Try to just refine the bit that connects with the forehead.

Yeah I'm still working on refining his face a bit and his torso for rolls like no other lol. Oh and guess what joyous thing hapened to me today. I lost my freakin JK2 CD! Luckily I got a No CD patch for MP 1.03 but I can't find one for SP 1.03 so therefore I can't even work on getting Jabba in game. Also I can't get Dark Helmet to compile right in assimilate. It says it can't find spine_eff but when I look in 3DSMax, it's there... Oh well. Gonna work on the bastard more tomorrow and maybe a lil tonight.

Bah i think you doing good who cares what anybody says. Seem's to me that there's too much focus on making cannonically correct models. Just because its a Star Wars game doesn't mean that it has to be a Star Wars character. If we all went under that premise this whole hobby would get REALLY boring REALLY fast. Nothing wrong with having a little fun. Keep up the kewl work

omfg tru weed smoka get a life man goddamn:d

Anyway midigit yoda don't give a crap what others say

Unfortunately I've learned that if iti snt a starwars model this community doesnt much care about your work:) nonetheless fat bastard shall succeed

ayhhh

I dink i pharted

Archived