Home

Sound Request for Battle Droid

Prophet

I'm finishing off my Battle Droid model, and all it now needs are sounds. Unfortunately, I don't have the Episode I DVD. I'm asking here to see if someone could record for me the Battle Droid sounds throughout the film (including walking noises and death/clattering on ground noises). They would need to be of 128Kb/44.1HZ in quality. Whoever recorded them would not need to edit them, as I will do that myself. I am aware that there are some sounds on the net, however these are poor quality and not enough. Whoever does record these gets to beta test the droid :)

Arrrgh i shouldn't have opened my mouth until i had it in my hands, i've looked EVERYWHERE and i simply cannot find my damn copy of episode1, well i found my old vcd copy but that one has crappy sound. I'll keep searching but it doesn't look promising, if i can't find it soon i sincerely apologize for wasting your time Prophet, i swore i knew where it was. :mad:

Originally posted by Prophet

I'm finishing off my Battle Droid model, and all it now needs are sounds. Unfortunately, I don't have the Episode I DVD. I'm asking here to see if someone could record for me the Battle Droid sounds throughout the film (including walking noises and death/clattering on ground noises). They would need to be of 128Kb/44.1HZ in quality. Whoever recorded them would not need to edit them, as I will do that myself. I am aware that there are some sounds on the net, however these are poor quality and not enough. Whoever does record these gets to beta test the droid :)

I'll do it.

What's your e-mail?

I tested my SB Live recorder. It sounds perfect.

The only thing is I can only get a

44100 Hz, 16 Bit, Stereo 172 kb/s recording. That's the closest to what you want.

...is this ok?

And I have my own website I can upload the tracks to... so you can download them at a real high speed.

Sooo yes or no? I can do it tonight.

Originally posted by RotM_Sypher

ehhh no e-mail reply yet.

I did you the favor anyway.

http://www.rulersofthematrix.com/downloads/sounds/battledroid/

I have to get my Sound Forge again, so unfortunately I wasn't able to edit the sounds to perfection. I did the best I could with hitting record and stop.

My e-mail is jmrios_9@hotmail.com -- for the beta testing :D

Thanks very much - exactly what I need. Check your mail.

Archived