Home

man hole and fake skin

curtnay

do I use the fake skin on the man hole cover or the man hole itself? and how do you get on the raft I have the clock and the directions but he wont climb on the raft did I miss something or is there a certain order to do this in?:confused:

okay, the man hole thing, well why don't you try both, and then you'll find out (that's how these games work, you try everything you can think of, duh) and the raft, well, you should be able to get on even without all that stuff, so i do'nt know what the problem is, maybe a game prob, or you just not doing it right, there should be an option to do with the raft, and just scroll down to that and 'use' it.

thanks anyway joshi but I started over and tried the manhole both ways neither seem to work for me and I still cant get on the raft did I get my hands on a bad CD any help would be appreciated I cant do anything more I'm stuck on Lucre Island forever.:eek:

yeah, this gaqme is all about the text options at the bottom of the screen and either using them or 'manipulating' them as you may already know. if you can't find the right one, just move around a little until you do get it. with the raft, there should be a text option like "look at raft" or something similar to that. don't fret that there is no "use raft", it wouldn't be there, you have to do that yourself by using the hotkey asigned to 'use' (normally 'u') with the text "look at raft" and it should work. if it doesn't then you may have a bad disk, hopefully you can get another or a refund, if not sorry, your screwed. i hope some of that helped. (if you can get this far, then it's nothing to do with your system, just thought you might like to know)

hope it helps

Peace

Josh;)

Archived