Home

Stuck at Lucre Island

Elain

It seems that I did all possible things on lucre island and i don't know what to do next. Pignose Pete is in prison but i can't enter his shack because the door is locked.

I also can't recover the loot because I dont know how to break that window in the secret room. I tried the manhole cover but it didn't work out.

And I still can't get to that window bank.

If anybody can help i'd be grateful

I need hints only and not full answers.

Originally posted by Elain

It seems that I did all possible things on lucre island and i don't know what to do next. Pignose Pete is in prison but i can't enter his shack because the door is locked.

I also can't recover the loot because I dont know how to break that window in the secret room. I tried the manhole cover but it didn't work out.

And I still can't get to that window bank.

If anybody can help i'd be grateful

I need hints only and not full answers.

1. Guybrush can hold his breath for 10 minutes! :)

2. Has Deadeye Dave told you some stories?

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Yes actually he did and i made a monster but i cant figure out on what should i use it....

wow, you discovered the egg, but can't get any further, now that's funny. sorry.

now, what was it you tried to use on the window.

remember, look at everything

deadeye dave likesa certain edge to his stories

everything in italics has some kind of connection, can you figure it out?

Yes actually he did and i made a monster but i cant figure out on what should i use it....

I suppose you have got an elastic body part from Deadeye Dave that is not used for the monster but can cover something! :)

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Thanks 4 your help guys....i figured it out and i left lucre island but now im again stuck on melee island:(

I talked 2 the voodoo lady & meethook.... I got the blue wedding gift but i cant move any further....

I tried to take this map to the navigator and the voodoo lady but nothing happens

she says i should find the "Lady who wore the earings" so i tried to use them on all the ladies in the island starting from ELain till the fat lady in the harbor but it didn't work......

can anybody help me?

Archived