Home

PIo Koon Model Pack

PIo Koon

Sorry, Midgit I'll try to control myself from now on.

Sorry 'bout calling you a thief. This is not about releasing the model. You don't have to if you still don't want to. I didn't want you to take it personally, and I wish I hadn't said it, in fact I will go edit that post right now. I get myself and others into a lot of trouble by holding grudges. I wish I had never said anything to you. What you do with other people's models is between you and them, none of my business. I understand now that you were just trying to please this community, which I am a part of. I sincerely apologize. I will try to never speak another harsh word against you (I say I "try" because If you commit some sort of terrorist attack like Bin Ladin I'll probably flame you, anything other than that I won't). I know how it feels now with everone in this thread hating me. I hope you can forgive me.

Sorry,

Xyphox

Don't give it a second thought Xyphox. I understand how it is being a person to hold grudges, My dad does it. Don't worry about it. I am still going to complete Trebor I guess. I just really have the gmax files he gave me. I want to convert them to .max I'll work on it though.

... next week on Dawson's Creek

Next week on Dawson's Creek:

*Kit Fisto receives a swift kick to the face from a large bearded-lady and is then severly anal-raped by a large sweaty gay cowboy that eats pudding. Will he survive this terrible tragedy? Can he find a counsler? Only time will tell......* :rolleyes:

Next week on Dawson's Creek..... Dawson rapes a cat!!! But then his pet alligator decides to take a step in and bites off Dawson's Wee Wee what will happen when he gets laid by Fred tomorrow at school??? Next week on Dawson's Creek.... Anyways I did some investigating and I'll truly miss ya PIo. Midgit good luck with da model.

Archived