Home

WIP Sickle Saber

icepool

Well not much for a name I know but this is my first model and it is not finished. This took about 15 min. and I figured I post some pics and see if i can get some ideas from you all. I know its kind of plain and its probably over the poly count so does anyone know if theres a way to lessen the polycount without doing the model all over.

And heres some pics....

http://www.geocities.com/darkness_112000/Sicklesaber.html

Yeah I've seen that but the handle on this was only gonna be about twice the lenght of a normal saber handle and the blade would be around 0.5 with jedimod. So its sort of the same but would look alot different. Right now im just messing around with design so it dosnt look so much like plumbing pipes. I created it as I was going along instead of drawing out a sketch first (I should know better by now) and rushed it to much so hopefully tomorrow I'll have a better design and people will like it.:D

Originally posted by GabrielXen

*sigh* Nice way to break a person's spirit...

I wasn't trying to break his spirit, i was just giving a possible reason for the low replies. Isn't it logical that people would be less interested to comment if they've seen something similar before?

i do think its a weird looking saber but i'd still like to try it out.

I think it's a weird looking saber too, but that's what makes it interesting... I've made one similar to it, and they are a bit different, if not difficult, to fight with... As for re-coloring an existing skin, I'm not sure it that would work, but I'm sure there's a way...

-Gabriel-

:c3po:

Ok I finally got time to finish the textures. I did two slightly different versions. Please tell me wich version you like better. And also if anyone can help me and tell me wich part I do next I'd appriceiate it. Is there some kind of mapping or something. I know I have to add tags supposively with triangles that arn't textured correct? Well here are the pics http://www.geocities.com/darkness_112000/Sicklesaber4.html

Archived