Home

Jambalaya island

Elain

I'm facing many problems at Jambalaya Island.....I can't get all the pieces of the ultimate insult. I got the bronze hat but i can't get the monkey mug or the golden trophy

I know I have to stick something on te star Buccaneer's mug (perhaps a monkey face or something) and then replace it with the monkey mug in the resturant when I order food but the question is: what should I stick on it? I tried the coupon (because it has a monkey face on it) but it didn't work :(

The other problem is with the golden trophy... I can beat Marco pollo in the first round but in the second round (When it's Guybrush who starts first) I can't... because of this oil he uses on his body :(

I need help plzzzzzz

well, first of all, everyone loves characature's, especially with someone, or something you love. and that cheese whiz loada crap in the coffe place tastes very vile, but bird seem to like it. (sorry, if you wanted the full solution, post it here and i will give it to you, but this is so we don't spoil the fun of the game)

Originally posted by Elain

I know I have to stick something on te star Buccaneer's mug (perhaps a monkey face or something) and then replace it with the monkey mug in the resturant when I order food but the question is: what should I stick on it? I tried the coupon (because it has a monkey face on it) but it didn't work :(

The other problem is with the golden trophy... I can beat Marco pollo in the first round but in the second round (When it's Guybrush who starts first) I can't... because of this oil he uses on his body :(

I need help plzzzzzz

1. Have you talked to the little painter?

2. Try to contaminate his oil.

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

thx 4 your help...I got the golden trophy but i still cant take the monkey mug :(

i talked to the painter and he drew a caricature for me but he refuses to talk to me anymore.

when I try to talk 2 him again he tells me " You already got your caricature, dont be greedy" !!!

Archived