Home

New Model

STEVEMFRED

okay i'm calling it first, i'm going to make quinlan vos, both jedi knight and padawan versions, i've been working on both saber hilts (ive postponed working on my gundam wing stuff), but i'm not that great of a skinner. so be prepared to play as one of the best jedi (from the star wars prequel (episodei-ii) era)

(i am basing him off of the darkhorse comics.

I do love all of the Jedi/Sith models that are going to be made soon..if someone would actually answer my question about Poser..if it's models could be used for jkii, then I'd go ahead and make a ton myself.

By the way...I love your Nightwing avatar, Jessman. I was going to change mine to a dark image of Batman's face...but I saw someone else with a Batman avatar, and you with Nightwing, so I didn't want to feel like I was copying anyone...so I took a book from my favorite artist, Alex Ross...and scanned the cover(I still have the cover pic), which had Superman kneeling..after all the heros were killed off...or so he thought. Sorry...I'm rambling about comic books...not about Jedi...well um...nice avatar.

Lol, I ramble on about comics all of the time. Don't worry about it. Thanks, I like this avatar as well. Nightwing has to be my favorite batman hero. Close behind is Robin III. Most people think I'm nuts for liking Robin more then Batman. But the third (actually fourth) Robin looks alot better then the old elf shoed yellow caped Robin so many have grown accustom to. Plus I've always liked the underdogs. Anyway, now I'm ranting lol. Anyway, thanks and your avatar kix ass too.

more progress pics, i finished the lightsaber model but it needs to be skinned, i also tried a exporting it to VET so u could see but somethings wrong (its my first time doing it) if u guys (and gals) know how to use VET and are willing to tell me how to export it and make it work on a website.

go to the link

http://www.aotctc.org.uk/forums/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=4;t=314

to see the pics and progress

i still need reference pics so i can start on quinlan

truth be told i really want to do the whole project by myself the quote

"if you want something done right, you have to do your self"
comes to my mind, but i need a uvw skinning program for milkshape cause the one that comes with it stinks compared to stuff on the net that are for like 3dsm and others.

and animation stuff i'm going to need help on also down the road. so i've come to the conclusion that you people can help me and in the future when i learn all the stuff i dont know, i'll redo it, but because i have a limited amount of time i'm willing to let you guys help, just post what you want to do to help but i get to model him :) i still need more reference pics.

i need reference pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see that you have 0% of quinlan complete. I currently have 0% Of just about any model you could think of complete.

Just kiddin, I thought postin that 0% of a model was complete is pretty damn funny though.

Good luck with the model and hope all goes well.

Ever try usin googles pic search to find referance pics?

Archived