Home

Jedi Vs Mercs??? Bots with Gunz!

JaxI

What is "Jedi Vs Mercs"? Is it a mod? I want to play against bots that don't all use Sabers and Force powers, the Stormies get a bit boring after a while, I want to kill Rebels and Bespin Cops too! How do I make a Jedi Vs Mercs game?:charric:

go to console and type

g_jedivmerc 1

then restart jediknight2. It is a game type, basicall putting mercs on one team with weapons and another team as sabers only. mercs can pickup ammo and health, jedi cannot but can pickup armor.

makes for interesting team/CTF games. I personally enjoy jedi vs merc vs sith, but that is not a supported game type.

you can get bots to play as mercs by adding them to a team if you play TEAM FFA, but you have to select bots who use guns instead of sabers naturally. an example is if you add Luke he will use sabers and join blue. If you add Lando or a stormtrooper, they will autojoin Red.

Its a shame about there being only 3 gun toting bots. Why did they give Rebels and Bespin Cops sabers? It must be that the universe is ful of Jedi! I changed a few bots so I can have more realistic Starwars battles with bots that dont all use the Force!Thanks for the help! :ion:

Archived