Home

a bit to easy...

Guest ryu

hey anyone else find this game a little on the easy side?

dont get me wrong i think this game is the best star wars game so far =)

the only reall challenge was the jumping and the battle with Darth Maul (the best part of the game).It only took me 2 credits to kill him though.I think they shouldve made the game just a little bit more challenging.

this games still rules all though =)

Guest Darth_Simpson

Agreed, the game is a bit on the easy side...

But the best SW game? Not by a long shot. JPB has so many faults, missing parts and bugs, not to mention the repetetive concept, to even come close to a mention when we are talking good SW games.

You BEAT Darth Maul in two lives, AGHHHH

call 911, i'm haveing a heart attack and I'm not even 20

------------------

friends34.jpg

It slices, it dices, it's the one and only lightsaber

probably cuz before i fought darth maul i got the bonus stuff like extra strength and defense so he wasnt that tuff by the time i reached him =)

o ya i meant to say best console SW game

Guest Dave Maul

Racer, Battle For Naboo, Rogue Squadron...

And before you say, "Fine, best SW Playstation game!" : Demolition, Masters Of Teras Kasi...

------------------

Banner.jpg

yep =)

i thought those games kinda sucked except for masters of terakasi (hope i spelled that right)...probably cuz when i think of SW i think of the characters and i like playing as a character other than aircrafts.

Everybody has etras when they get to Maul, but you probaly beat the game as Qui-Gon, Beat the game as Plo a.k.a ol'molases.

ther should be a space between "Teras" and "kasi"

------------------

friends34.jpg

It slices, it dices, it's the one and only lightsaber

Masters Of Teras Kasi? I'm sorry, but I thought it was pretty lame compared to a lot of the other Fighting games out there. JPB was a pretty good game. Sure it had a good share of bugs, but it was still a lot of fun. It was a lot better than TPM, which I beat in one night and thought was really lame itself. Best part of the game was the Duel of Fates video. Of course, this is all my opinion. I havent played Demolition yet. Racer was pretty easy too. i won the race the first time out, and I never lost while I played. i got bored with it really fast, but then again I dont really like those type games too much anyway.

just making sure....u guys are talking about the DC version right?

hope so cuz the psx had terrible graphics but i thought it was more challenging.

one of the biggest fans! hehe

that and i thought it would be kinda funny to have a Street Fighter characters name in a star wars forum =)

i use to use the name Obi Won in street fighter forums.....back when street fighter 3 was new =)

Archived