Home

Mercenary or Jedi

D4-PO_<Dat>

Ok i was thinking this over about my clan and all and i would like to hear your thoughts and opinions in opening a mercenery section of my <DaT> Dark Jedi Clan. A lot of people who prefer guns have wanted me to expand my clan further to dark mercenaries also so they can join .

I don't usually fight with guns anymore, but it'd give something more for the gunners. I've become stronger with a lightsaber now. I say go for it!

:D :D :D :D

-Topshot

Topshot:"You only see the mystical half of me. You will never live to see my other half!"

thank you i appreciate the surplus of comments lol i have recieved, i will begin working on the mercenary legion of <DaT> Dark Jedi Clan i am looking forward to playing with you all. in the meantime go to our site fill out an application in our guestbook so i can get back to you. Or you can meet me on JediknightII search for <DaT> Dark_Hiroshi so you may take the trials of darkness so you may join and become a <DaT> Nomad Dark Jedi. Again thank you for your comments and i will be looking out for you and uh.. topshot what is your ingame name?

Archived