Home

Wha???

Rex_Raptor__

LOL, is this a thread of "I know you are, but what am I" .......Lets cut the b.s here please. It's quite obvious that rex_rapter ans his clan of power rangers have nothing to show. Let them carry on, with whatever it is that they do. If they post a stormtrooper with all "CODE", then we will see that he was speaking the truth. Until then, just turn the other cheek, and grit your teeth.

LOL OK....

1. You need reading and spelling lessons.

2. IF you are making a Helmetless stormtrooper which i doubt, why does your site have a pic of a helmeted stormtrooper?

3. How do you give so accurate percentages at so low a 'completiong level'? Specifics can be bad for lies.

4. Earlier you said you wanted something (can't remember what). You were asked why you couldn't make it, because you were spamming about it not beingg responded to. You said you couldn't skin or model. Now look at what you claim you are doing, in a two-day difference.

Now please do us all a favor and go away.

Originally posted by Rex_Raptor__

My Stormtrooper project?How is it a Fake?its real we have about 3 Members working on a complete new stormtrooper and a no Helmet one!

How do you have 'about' three members? :rofl: It's obviously a fake, if with so small a group you down't even know how many people you have.

Looks like you need counting lessons too :p

Archived