Home

indiana jones and the fate of atlantis

StaticHR

The exact stone's position is always different with each game so I cannot tell you how to arrange the stones in your case.

However, I remember that to open the gate to Atlantis you first arrange the stones as pointed out in Plato's lost dialogue, but then you have to turn each stone 180 degrees (reversed).

I hope this helps. Didn't play that game for a long time.

Originally posted by nd

However, I remember that to open the gate to Atlantis you first arrange the stones as pointed out in Plato's lost dialogue, but then you have to turn each stone 180 degrees (reversed).

The entrance only yields itself to contrary minds. :)

The Answer is in the Dialogue. If your not sure, post what it says about the arrangement needed to get into the colonies and we'll try and tell you the arrangement.

The extract you posted lookes like the bit needed later on as it details the positions of the sunstone, moonstone and worldstone. I think you may need to look at an ealier passage. How many stones do you currently have?

I'll load up the game and try and post something more useful on here this afternoon.

OK, by now you should have the sunstone and the moonstone. You have to arrange them as suggested in the section of the dialogue that mentions the greater colonie. I'm not sure if this is the same as the section you have written up.

"... was required as well with the rising sun breaking night's grip above the fiery peak."

The passage you have quoted i think is the one about approaching atlantis itself. It suggests a rising sun on the sunstone, a waning moon (i think) on the moonstone and a volcano on the worldstone.

From the quote it seems that the volcano and rising sun must be correct. Therefore, set the rising sun and volcano to the top and the try the four different moon positions and see if any of them come off.

The thing about the rotation is later on when you reach atlantis intself. You use this final arrangement but rotated through 180 degrees, see the contrary (opposite) minds section in the dialogue.

Archived