Home

DC JPB: Help on last level, where is 1000 point icon?

Guest Ssekar1

Guest Ssekar1

Hi, Fellow JPB players,

ok, I'm at the last level. All my characters are Level 9, skill 90 (except Qui Gon and Obi Wan. I beat the game with them and they are at skill 100. And oh, my Darth Maul and Panaka are skill 0 and no Amidala yet). I'm trying to beat this level on Mace and always coming up short on points. Was wondering where the 1000 point icon is (u know that thing that looks like a silver 7)?? Found the gold icon on top of some pipes before the color maze. But no silver icon. Please helps. And any combos to use on Maul from Mace would be helpful 2. Currently praying and using short range force. Not getting enough points there :-) ..

Thanks in advance,

Sarat..

Guest Darth Wart

Yo bro:

That thing is in the very first room of that level, before you engage Maul for the very first time. Go all the way to the right of that room.

Incidentally, you can do without it for most characters: just get the silver one on the pipes, THEN get the checkpoint right before the color maze, then jump into the water and kill yourself.

When you're resurrected, go back and get the silver points icon again. Keep doing this until you have 14k (you will easily get the additional 1,000 during the battle with Maulie).

Of course, you can only do this on characters that can reach this area with a few lives to spare. That would exclude Plo, for example.

And Sarat: I thought of another disadvantage with your method of doing the game. This means that your characters can't "save up lives" (up to a max of 10), and must begin every level with only 5 lives. A strategic disadvantage, since Plo, for example, will probably require more...

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Archived