Home

JediPLUS 3.2 Released

DeadlyBOFH

heh nice, now it has some real admin features. the credit is also enough. although i just used the info provided by ask and cowwithoutbrain. as this coding forum was first activated i was asking about saber damage. because it just sucked they way it was in 1.03. and ask explained what values were for what damage. but since it has to be tested and adjustet on the fly i had to make cvars for that. good thing that cowwithout brain helped me out with his weapon damage mod. he had all the weapons covered but the saber damage was not done correctly. so i just did the same to all saber moves. enjoy!

heh and i am not even a coder...

no i just wanted to tell the story. i dont care for the weapons damage and stuff. cuz i dont play with them. just wanted to let people know how it can work. it was so interessting at the beginning. everybody was looking into the code and helping eachother...

bofh, i dont know how u think about jk2 and what it needs to be realy good. but i think that u are an interessted guy who works on the code, so i have to ask u about my ideas that i try to get coders for.

i recently updated the info and marked out the main ideas that would realy make jk2 great. if u re interessted to work on some real heavy duty features besindes some admin features and saber hilts then check in. i know that your popularity is not great lately but i dont care...and it would increase dramaticaly if u would help us do some stuff!

http://www.nitemares.de/duel_se/info.htm

Originally posted by DeadlyBOFH

Guys, NO-ONE DOWNLOAD 3.2.. 3.3 IS OUT SOON

I ALREADY HAVE A WORKING BETA!

I have just tried Jediplus 3.3 and it seems to be an outstanding mod. I am impressed that you have managed to stop dismembered body parts from descaling (yoda`s head no longer enlarges when it`s chopped off ) nice work on the saber color as well :D

Actually the dismembered body parts descaling was an accident... dont know how it happened... Thanks for the "nice work" on the saber color, but that was done by Darcious, creator of enhanced sabers.

Originally posted by rut-wa jodar

I have just tried Jediplus 3.3 and it seems to be an outstanding mod. I am impressed that you have managed to stop dismembered body parts from descaling (yoda`s head no longer enlarges when it`s chopped off ) nice work on the saber color as well :D

Archived