Home

Padme Model BUG! (Version 2)

dreamer

ok I appreciate and like the idea of replacing the pistol with her own naboo blaster, but now it changes all my pistol bolts to be green color, even for other player models, is there a way to fix it so different pistols actually have different colors?

First of all, it's not a bug, it's a custom weapon model. It has nothing to do w/ the Padme model besides being included in the .zip. Anavel Gato got rid of most (if not all) of the bugs in the Padme model.

To answer your question, take the naboo_blaster.pk3 model out of your base directory, and that will fix your bolts.

dude then it IS a bug! a player model is not suppose to alter the rest of the models' default preferences, and there IS a way to fix this, so pls would the author fix it! theres a way to make it so only padme's bolts will be green

and that blaster BELONGS to the padme model and the same author too... so it IS part of her

I shall attempt to assist in this matter :)

dreamer,

The gun mod is doing exactly what it was intended to do. It is not a bug. The naboo_blaster.pk3 file is there to replace the bryar pistol-period(for everyone).

If you do not like the results, you can remove the naboo_blaster.pk3 from your base folder (easy) or edit it's function to your liking (difficult).

-nomad

MTFBWY

Originally posted by MUHAHAHAHAHA

Some people don't want to read readme files, or actually look at what they're putting in their base directories.

I bet he just extracted the whole lot into his base folder without actualy checking what exactly it was he was extracting.

I dunno where i got it not off jk2files or a known site it was a site someone made up and had various stuff on it what they made but i'm sure i got the link from somewhere on these forums cause they asked people what they thought of it. Maybe if u make a thread with the title where can i download jangos pistol the person might reply with the website

o, I get it now, nvm then

but then how can you make different models have different pistols

[EDIT] ok wait no! I just tried to verify this, and the naboo blaster ONLY appears when i use Padme! when i switch to other models, it turns back to the original pistol but with green bolts, when I switch back to Padme, it becomes the naboo blaster again

That top[ic scared me at first but as I read along it has nothing to do with my Padme model.

The Naboo blaster was created by ALIEN_JL and he kindly allowed me to add it to the Padme package.

I've not noticed that all bolts are green but as mentioned there's 1 simple solution.... delete naboo_blaster.pk3 from your JK2 folder. As the readme file mentions ;)

Archived