Home

The state of saber dueling

zerowingzero

Is there some unspoken rule that goes through duel servers? Is there a reason they are the weirdest people you will ever see in online gameing?

If you kick them once, does that mean they must go into a noob kicking rage for the rest of the match?

If you try to kick me the first time and i sidestep and you fall off taking damage, why would you do it till your hp is down nothing?

Was he a real jedi?

shot0026.jpg

No Duelist is complete without spouting their annoying bind before and after every match. Grammer is not important as you can see.

shot0029.jpg

Uhhh... if anything is turning off JO players is embarassment from playing people like this

I refrain from any declaring comments such as those because if you lose it's major embarassment if you, perhaps, lose.

Specs hear it, your opponent snickers as he slowly walks away from your slowly dissolving corpse and it's utterly demoralizing, possibly affecting your next round.

The first screenshot reminds me of people who ask (HP!?!?!) during the round after his loss. It's entertaining to see a (refraining from saying the n word) person new to the game cuss someone out while the obviously more skillful player doesn't hear a word.

Originally posted by zerowingzero

Is there a reason they are the weirdest people you will ever see in online gameing?

If you think this is weird you should have played jk.

Also check out this site to learn something about weird ppl.

http://www.lamerkatz.com/index.shtml

Have a look at the condumps.

Anyway, if you want to show some lameraction, i recommend to type condump whatever.txt in the console, rather than getting screenshots.

Archived