Home

Project son jedi clan merger

D4-PO_<Dat>

All clans what do ou think. Darth Yoda and I have been discussing a huge clan merger. I would contruct the site. All clans that have 6 or more members post here for information and your thoughts and opinions on this great clans. the clan isnt called clan merger. We need to decide on a name. All clan leaders post your thoughts and opinions about this idea. your clan must at least have 6 members. The site will be great and the name will be extravagant. There will be no lightening n00bs or force n00bs. The clan will obt be open until i get enough replys from everyone who would like to join this project.

I believe this idea serves everyone well. It will bring great power to those clans who join. In addition, I myself will also be helping with the site. We accept all ideas for the site and will take all opinions into consideration. Thank you and post those replies.

"In the middle of a great project, we are!" - Darth Yoda

sounds good ive just started my clan but i though up a good idea the masters of the clans that join should set up a jedi council so as to be diplimatic and to put every thing to a vote this would keep with the star wars theam. good luck on this idea may be when you have finished and my clan gets big enough then i may join in your ventre im a good tactical planner when it comes to battles a bit like windoo in the movie. may be we could try to organise the smaller clans a sort of jedi meeting place like say you could call it the jedi temple. as that what the meeting place of the jedi councill is. if you wan't any more ideas then contact me at balance_clan@hotmail.com

:deathii:

Originally posted by the balanced on

sounds good ive just started my clan but i though up a good idea the masters of the clans that join should set up a jedi council so as to be diplimatic and to put every thing to a vote this would keep with the star wars theam. good luck on this idea may be when you have finished and my clan gets big enough then i may join in your ventre im a good tactical planner when it comes to battles a bit like windoo in the movie. may be we could try to organise the smaller clans a sort of jedi meeting place like say you could call it the jedi temple. as that what the meeting place of the jedi councill is. if you wan't any more ideas then contact me at balance_clan@hotmail.com

:deathii:

Hey, good Idea. :)

You're calling it JOC United!!?? What the hell is up with that? Well, anyways, Sons Of Yoda has decided to stay to ourselves since we believe our clan to be successful enough(considering the two awards we won for our site!) It was a good idea and we hope you other clans can benefit from it. Thank you very much.

To check out the awards for those interested, they are posted on our homepage: http://www.geocities.com/sons_of_yoda/home.html

"Enjoy!" - Darth Yoda

Archived