Home

Team Games WITH Default Skins

nomad

Has anyone attempted to work on a mod so that you can play Team Games without HAVING to use Red or Blues Skins.

I know many people are quite happy to only use team colors, but I for one would LOVE to be able to play team games with the normal default skins without altering the individual player character pk3's.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Would that be a very difficult modification?

-nomad

MTFBWY

Nemox, this may sound ignorrant, but I can't seem to find out how to play Jedi vs. Merc mode. The only place I've found mention of it is in the jedimod readme when it deals with the grappling hook options. Where can I find this option(mod), though it still doesn't completely solve the issue.

Thank you most respected mod-man Dest.

It really drives me nuts that I can't just square off against a bunch of bots (or real people) in teams with the DEFAULT skins, but between working on mapping and learning to model, I'm not about to get involved in coding myself (I'll gladly code other people for a dollar though) :p *grins sheepishly and waggles his cigar*

Seriously though, I, as well as some of my freinds, have really wanted this option since the game came out. I was just curious if anyone else here feels the same way.

I hope you, or whoever else continues the wonderful jedimod, desires this option and comes up with a sollution.

I mean who wants to fight blue Darth Vaders? And most models come out these days with alternate characters as the TC skins, so you can't even use many characters in Team modes.

Heh, anyway thanks for the responses.

-nomad

MTFBWY

Archived