Home

not another Mek x Natty or Mek x Gays topic

its not.

all i have to say it that i find quite ridiculous going down closing everytopic started by natty or mek

i understand grannen had to close some, but i dont mind not clicking on them

i dont think the original 1 should be closed, but it definitelly should be kept in 1[/sise] topic, it shouldnt go spreading to 19086465df9404 other topics. mek, redwing, and whoever wants to discuss it has the right to do it in the right topic.

PS- the last thing i want this topic to become is another Mek x Natty, another Mek x Gays, or another one of those "Stop it" "i cant take it anymore" "stop fighting" useless spammy topics.

i dont want ppl to reply to this topic, i just want ppl to fight in peace IN THE RIGHT PLACE

i will leave you with some quotes i respect/agre'/like quite a lot:

"when 1 doesnt want, 2 dont fight" ~ most grandmothers in the world

"i do not agree with a word you have said, but i will defend until my death your right to say it" ~ i forgot, but i will remeber eventually

"i should have tried more, i should have ****ted more

i should have just said it

i should have had it

i should have accepted ppl how they r

i should have known better, i should have argued lesser

i shouldnt have bothered, with such small problems

i should have accepted life how it is

i should have never come to my knees" ~ Titãs - Epitáfio (epitath)

Well I'm not going to try - all my posts end up deleted, even ones where I tried to tell mek I was going to stop debating :( and this post will probably end up deleted too :rolleyes:

Besides, there's plenty of other forums round this site...ones without such flame wars and thought police...

I do have a life you know, and I've had some stuff going on at home (which I said in a post Grannen deleted- not coz I was rude or abusive but because Mek went on another one of his gay/religious type rants- which Grannen told me in PM when I asked why my post was deleted) and also according to my name I have a job now :D So it's not like I have as much time anymore (I've finished my hospitality course so Natty At School has gone bye bye)

I tried to post this a long time ago but it didn't let me...

Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop

i just want to keep it clear: this is a forum and ppl should (or even better must[/b]) debate (as long as it doesnt go spreading all over other topics, cause some have the right not to listen to the fight)

and this is not my opinion, its a fact [/b]

Thankyou, I agree.

Archived