Home

PSX Level: odd Theed Palace deaths.

Guest dansn

I was at the part on Theed Palace where the attacks you, and where you have to jump up on the first ledge (after maiming the flower pots, of course). I jumped up on the ledge, and hacked the battle droid off to it's doom, only it didn't quite die upon impact. It got stuck on the flower pot, and died a noisy, prolonged, sparking death. Hahhaa. It just kept sparking, and making noises, for about 30 seconds, then it stopped. Also, Apparently, if you fall onto a tree, you will "bounce" on the tree top a few seconds, then finally fall to the ground and die. I thought it was funny. Has anyone ever seen this stuff happen before?

Guest BobaFettX

The psx version is full of bugs , I died at least 20 times because I got stuck in platforms and walls. When this happens , your character get his arms up and can't move. After 5 seconds he falls to his death , even if it is a one meter gap between him and the ground. Theed palace is full of bugs , especially the balcony climb and the breakable window that separate the room with the yellow droid and 2 destro droids from outside.

Yeah, I have the Playstation version. There's another bug on coruscant. After you see the boss that says they've been waiting for you, and you jump to the next point, there's a type of overhang on the wall, above a door. Jump on it, and then jump at the wall, to fall through the wall, to your death. The Play Station version IS full of bugs! ARGH!

Archived