Home

New Stuff Due out in 3.4 Sept 20th

DeadlyBOFH

Full server side Damage Control (Weapons and SABER)

Full server side Projectile Speed Control (Weapons)

Full server side Saber Speed Control

I will also include a damage.cfg to make all these vars balanced. (I personally think that red/red special being nearly a 1 shot kill is rediculous... The only one i think should be is the tornado move cuz its so damned hard to land... My defaults will be set in damage.cfg. Game defaults will be used if mod_controldamage = 0, and you can always change my defaults to your own.

Im adding a new special move thats turned on/off via a server side cvar (changes the purple DFA move to another move when its set on).

The ability to be two-sided with force.. I need suggestions on what to call it. (One word combination between dark & light).

I am looking for someone to help with the combination of force sides... This is the only one i may have problems with... If anyone can do it, please contact me on here

Call the mixed force "One Force"

Like the books, "Jedi, Sith, Dark, Light....are those the only choices? If the force is life and life is full of choices....then why so little choices? You will see in time...there is but One Force"

=P

I'm not sure who said all that crap, my friend quoted it out of one of the books tho....

And again ill say it, Variety! Make the "One Force" choke do less dam, but maybe faster than the "Dark" choke, and stuff....you get it....every1 usin "one force" will be no fun =(

Well off to work with me,

DarthDarth

~May The Force Be With You~

Archived