Home

Attack of the Trekkies MOD.

Phillio

This mod replaces all enemies with differations of the star trek uniform. If you just wanna kill some trekkies.....or just want some variation in SP, this mod is one you should try. This is the readme:

August 30th, 2002

==============================================

Mod Name : Attack of the Trekkies!

Author : Phillio

Email Address : pawaite@mindspring.com

Website URL : N/A

Mod description : This mod changes all the enemies in SP with people with the star trek uniform. It also changes sounds so that not everyone sounds like stormtroopers. It changes the main enemies with the different variations of the trek uniforms, (the colors and era of uniforms differ depending on race and rank) changes desann with Jean Luc Picard and Galak with Riker. It also changes the reborns with people in the Babylon 5 uniform.

Other info : The main uniforms for the common enemies and reborns were made by JediKain. The Picard and Riker models were made by Jimmy Iu.

(NOTE: You must have the ST skin from JediKain and the riker and picard models by Jimmy Iu in your base directory or it won't work!)

Additional Credits to : N/A

Thanks to : The authors of these models for letting me use their models in this mod.

================================================================

* Play Information *

New Sounds : NO

New Skins : YES

New Objects : NO

* Construction *

Brush Count : N/A

Vert Count : N/A

Entity Count : N/A

Base info : I replaced the enemies with other models.

Software used : WinZip

Known Bugs : N/A

Build Time : 30 mins

* How to use this mod *

To install, just extract the TrekMod.pk3 file to your GameData\base directory and launch A NEW GAME. To uninstall, just delete or move TrekMod.pk3 from your base directory.

* Copyright / Permissions *

THIS LEVEL IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

What do ya all think?

when are you going to create real mods ?

and not just replacing the models ???

i understand that maybe a few trekies will like the mod but it's not really intresting it doesn't add anything new .

and you are not learning anything in the process.

i don't want to be mean or something but you should try something new like coding , mapping, modeling or skinning.

it will be hard at the begining but it's way more rewarding to create something !

well it's just an advice.

see ya!

Archived