Home

A duel?

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Guest zorba the l.a nut

i dont know if you noticed but in the almost middle right of the pic theres a hallway going sideways where do you think this is "im guessing temple" located I say its Ttaz but who knows Ill leave this to discussion. But no matter who anikin is fighting I think they intentionally placed the blade infront of his face confused.gif

------------------

im mad as hell; and im not gonna take it anymore

Guest zorba the l.a nut

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rant Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After searching the official site i went to Jedi Temple Spire and from looking at the Select Pic I have come to the conclution that this is at the spire. If you check this on the pic look to the side of the spire and I just noticed a second opening in the select pic and those to openings are off key like the spire is. So forget what I said about Ttaz this in my opinion is right infront of the Jedi council Spire! So Ill Leave you to think about this Dark Jedis trying to take over the council and Who comes to the rescue Anikin like In the select pic. biggrin.gif

------------------

im mad as hell; and im not gonna take it anymore

Guest Acid_Rain327

I'm not sure about this one.

The *just* finished principal photography, so the special effects certainly haven't been added yet. So, I'm gonna say those aren't lightsabers.

What's more, is the fact that they don't trail that long, like Kanniget said.

Guest WeedSmoker

That's definately Darth Jar Jar fighting the clone Anakin, and of course the sabers look different, for this movie Lucas used the real government issued lightsabers (top secret weapon!).

; L~

"the grass is always greener"

Guest the13thJedi

No kiddin' Chaos...

Why the Hell are all of you so worried about what each picture means?!?!?

We've seen a bunch already, and none of them have told us anymore than we already knew. In fact, I think it's safe to say that half of them aren't even worth speculation.

Seriously, don't worry about what they are. We'll find out in 2002.

The13thJedi

Guest jedihorn1

We're not "worried" about what they mean, it's just fun speculating. If it bothers you, you dont have to read it. Just let us have our fun.

------------------

Templegif.gif

Check out the best site for SW news rumors, fan fiction, chat and more! The Jedi Temple

Guest Wolverine

You know, there are a lot of people who can't wait for 2002 (me)... Plus, they have pictures at TheForce.net that show who it is, or at least an outline of his face...

Personally, from the first time I saw the select picture at the official site, I think its Sidious (or I'm hoping it is, nothing like Anakin vs Sidious...)

Guest the13thJedi

Ya Know... Just like Chaos said, I think they're just playing w/ (y)our brains...

I looked at this pic quite a few times. To tell the truth, it doesn't really appeal to me as anything we'd see in the movie.

I think they're just having fun w/ the whole Episode II select idea.

the13thJedi

Whatever they do, Lucas Arts should be warned that they are going BACK in time.

Episode two is in advance from Episode one, but it's still before Star Wars: the new hope!

When they are trying to design new weapons and stuff, it wouldn't make sense if those existed in episode two, but not in episodes 4 to 6!!!

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Why not? Jedi weapons were purged along with the Jedi. As for the other technology, the Empire was more concerned with power than anything else. Not only that, but most of the technological advancements went toward the Empire's "cause". There was little room for "anything else".

------------------

GuinRem.gif ACBII.gif

Archived