Home

Where did ATOTCTC GO?

Indy4

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fat_101

learnt

i would like to take this time to remind every one that "learnt" is not a word...

and dark reaper, you sly fool :p

h/o...

j0shios (1:06:51 AM): just wanting to make sure you know that the site is...FORBIDDEN!

AlexanderLR (1:06:57 AM): yeah

AlexanderLR (1:06:57 AM): I know

AlexanderLR (1:07:00 AM): anakin ****ed something up

j0shios (1:07:00 AM): k

AlexanderLR (1:07:02 AM): dunno what though

j0shios (1:07:04 AM): o

j0shios (1:07:07 AM): :-(

it isn't bad english, it is official English. the US english isn't really english, just called that. "i so am confused" -C-3P0, attack of the clones

And besides, the project is going well, even without the forums.

Gimme a chance to see if I can get some pics of the droid factory, that I am doing a perfect job, for the site. But untill I can get textures, not desiding to start over because I see the movie again, spotting something new, that means I need to redo the level. I spend 6-10 hours a day working on thge level, al day and night on weekends. The droid factory alone I might be forced to split in to two levels because of size and detial. Your going to love, hehe.

And for those of you who don't know what I am trying to say, niether do I.

Indy Said:

can you give us a hint of what this special thing is when the site comes back on?

No :p Not until we release it.

Bad English or what ever, thats problems you are going to have with people from across the world adding news to the site, they all have different types of english.

Any other questions?

Anakin

josh had given me a suggestion, but i can't remember. i think someone else had as well, but recalling is not what i do well while working on school so hard. sorry. if all you out there could give suggestions, that would be great. i know Directron uses InfoPop and it seems to run really well. if we could get our hands on that, it would be a good thing. that is what metallica uses as well. would be good.

Archived