Home

Final Battle shenanigans

Guest Darth Wart

Guest Darth Wart

from "Daylon T.":

Hey, something I found out while playing Final Battle: If you smash the laser maze room towers with Qui-gon's force push, it will create a 'hole'. If you jump into this hole, you will be magically transported to the other side of the tower... once there, if you turn around and jump into the tower, you can grab hold and pull yourself up to a non-existant ledge. double jump with some skill, and land on top of the tower. (avoid the flaming blue things) Jump over the whole mess and drop off in the last room! (Just don't jump down, you will die.)

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

OK, that's about the weirdest glitch this game has. BTW, how in the world does some discover that 4-step process?

I did discover one new glitch last week while fighting the mid-level boss on level 5, DC version. I was standing near the right wall, just above the part of rock where the dinosaur smashes the wall after you beat him. He ran over and smacked my player way up into the wall, where I proceeded to fall down in a "hole" in the rock. I could not see myself unless I jumped, although it appeared I had some room to move around. I was playing with the captain and I could still shoot the dinosaur. I killed it and then could not get out of the hole, so I had to restart the level, which made me happy.

Archived