Home

Darth Maul...

Guest Jedi_Jim

Guest Jedi_Jim

most of you will kick me for asking this, coz it seems that everyone has already finished the game more or less...

but please tell me that the Darth Maul that you can play as after finishing the game with Qui Gon now has a double bladed light saber... biggrin.gif

------------------

Impressive....most impressive.

Guest Kurgan

I have read that in the PSX version Maul you can play as has only a single saber, but the DC version had a double-bladed saber added to the playable character. In the PSX version I believe you cannot use the double-saber, ever..

Am I right?

Kurgan

Guest Darth Wart

Here's the poop:

In the PSX version the only version of Maul you can play with is the one you find on Tatooine, i.e. only one blade. Although you do fight the double-bladed Maul at the end of the game, you never get to play with him.

In the DC version, you can only play with a double-bladed Maul. (Actually it's really the single-bladed Maul object; there was some programming skulduggery here.) But it looks like he has two blades.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Jedi_Jim

So the DC Maul doesn't have any new moves ?

frown.gif

ohhh poo frown.gif

------------------

Impressive....most impressive.

Guest Darth_Chaos

Actually, the DC one has a few new moves (I cant think of them right off the top of my head) so the DC guy is better.

You local Sith Lord

Chaos

------------------

And now you will die.

darthmaul05.jpg

Archived