Home

I need heelp with these things

Naphtali

I tried installing my own sounds into morgans file so he would say something different in the valley cutscene, however he just says nothing, what could the problem be?

I also want to play my own music so i just put it in a new folder in the assets files, however when i type it in the console it doesn't show up, whats up?

What do i have to do to music and speech files that i want to replace the current char with?

Finally can someone show me where the best tools are at?

k thats a lot of stuff there.

first, any music you wanna put in game has to be sampled at 44hz and mono, not stereo. if you want to replace the player taunts and dying sounds etc. follow this-

SOUNDS FOR CHARACTERS

ok i just figured this out yesterday

make a floder called sound then in there put a folder called chars and then in there make a folder named after you character and then in there make a folder called misc then in there put in the sounds you want nut they only can be mono not stereo you need a thing to change stereo to mono so gettin sounds is hard here is a list of the sounds

death1

death2

death3

falling1

jump1

land1

pain25

pain50

pain75

pain100

taunt

choke1

choke2

choke3

gasp

pushed1

pushed2

pushed3

you dont need to have all of them just the ones you want

------

i wouldn't recommend doing anything to your assets files. if you make your own pk3 with your stuff in it and put it in the base folder it will override the assets files; it was set up that way on purpose for modders.

for in game backround music, you can put in a target speaker and check the global flag. checkt he tutorial threads there are tons of tuts to yell you how to do it.

cheers

is this good, for reording wavs off cds then changing them into mp3s to replace for in game, 44,100 HZ, 16bit, MONO 86KB/s

Same settings for voices right

Also the game stil wouldn't play my music also some files i tried to convert from wavs to mp3 and they wouldn't work, they say unsupported format. SO i ask; does JO support wavs for their music?

I tried voices like using vadar lines, in the cinematic scenes and he replaced Desanns voice well.

Archived