Home

Can Darth Maul get more health?

Guest Runefang

Guest Runefang

Can he? I know he has all the force powers and combos but he only has the Health equal to what you start with. How the hell are you going to beat Maul.

Guest darthclark

That's the problem!! Maul cannot increase his health or force and his skill remains at 0. See "Maul vs. Maul" on this forum for more details.

Guest Darth Wart

darthclark is exactly right.

I've racked my brains trying to figure out why that is, given that due to this (programming oversight?) the game seems impossible to complete with Maul without cheating. At least I've never seen anyone who claimed they did it.

My best guess is that the DC team didn't test the game sufficiently in its final form.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Runefang

I can claim beating Darth Maul w/Darth Maul. It was quite easy except for one part. Just use the XX combo. The part which was hard was the last jumping sequence. When those dam laser beam things hit you Darth Maul always dies unless you have perfect full health. Apart from that is was very easy. Just lock, use the long range force power once the short range a few times and the XX combo. On my first try I got upto the T-shaped thing and I got knocked off.

Archived