Home

Level 6 - please help

Guest HanSolo

Guest HanSolo

Ont he second part of level six where you have to drop on to one of the taxis; theres a sniper on the right trying to get you. I looked at darth warts strat guide and it says to jump of to the right. I tried this about 50 times and still can't do it. Where exactly do you jump of? can some one send a screenshot or anything????

im playing the PSX version with mace if that matters.

thanks in advance

Guest Darth Wart

You jump off after the sniper; that sniper is just there for effect; you can't get him.

If you continue on the taxi, it'll go under an underpass, which'll scrape you off -- you jump off to a bluish ledge structure on the right just before that happens.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest HanSolo

i think thats the ledge im trying to get to

after the sniper there is a block on the same side. The left of the block is yellow coloured and the right is bluey white, is that the right place?

Guest Master Kenobi

Yeah, just wait on the car until you reach the overpass, then, at the last second, double-jump hard to the right of the screen, you should land on the ledge.

May the Force be With You....

------------------

sig.jpg

Guest HanSolo

thanks darth wart and master kanobi i've done it now.

god level 7,8 & 9 are well easy. i've just started maul now which is quite hard but im sure i'll manage it eventually wink.gif

Archived