Home

Wtf!!! Rasist Bastard

<|DLS|>Darth Fett

Ok fine..... I know im alittle bit testy be hay, cmon wats the big ****ing deal bitch!! So i wont heckle anyone again for askin obvious questions, and i i dont really care about the cancelin my forum about my succes into pit driod i was jsu wounderin y didnt u bann the oth one. Dont bann me onlyonecanoli.

Oh and WTF means WHAT THE FUC* :fett:

I FUC*ING POST A THEAD CELEBRATING MY SUCCES IN TURNING INTO A FUC*ING PIT DROID AND THEY FUC*ING CANCEL IT!!!! WTF I SEE THAT SOME PEOPLE DO THE SAME FUC*ING THING AND THEY DONT GET CANCELED. U FUC*ING RASISTS BASTARD!!!

Right. Well, it's against forum rules to make threads that glorify one's post count. It was made because everyone and their mom was doing it in the Swamp, even if it was only for 50 post increments. It's spam because there is no discussion. We also have an entire forum dedicated to off-topic stuff. Yoda's Swamp

Ok fine..... I know im alittle bit testy be hay, cmon wats the big ****ing deal bitch!! So i wont heckle anyone again for askin obvious questions, and i i dont really care about the cancelin my forum about my succes into pit driod i was jsu wounderin y didnt u bann the oth one. Dont bann me onlyonecanoli.

I'm not going to try to understand what the hell you just wrote, but I gather that other people make post glorification threads and get away with it. Well, that's nice. I can't catch everything. If you'd like, use the notify a moderator link at the bottom of each post so I can do something about it.

Thanks for making a courteous complaint, including nice opinions such as "RASISSSTSS BASTARD", "BITCH", and "FUC*." It really means a lot to me! FYI, all three words/phrases/flames are against the rules (BTW you should probably read them). You're on strike two of three because I'm such a good guy.

Archived