Home

Text Corruption

NickleBarlow

Please Help me. I'm running an S3 Graphics Twister card on my computer which is 1Ghz and has 256MB ram and all my other games run fine apart from Jedi Knight 2. Don't get me wrong, it does run just fine but all the text is corrupted no matter what settings I seem to try and it's virtually impossible to make out mission objectives and the like. All the other textures are fine. I've installed, re-installed and still no good. Also, it's not my copy because I installed the demo, which has the same problem. Can anyone help...please?

• 2 weeks later...

I have that same problem, except all the text in multiplayer is unreadable. Once upon a time someone posted a driver fix in this forum(I reformatted and lost it) but the search is disabled and although there are over 3.5 thousand threads in this HELP/TECH forum, we can only access 2 pages - 78 threads.

So unless someone remembers the fix...........we're screwed.

To view all threads, you can do either of the two things.

1) Edit the URL, when you click on the forum. It looks like:

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=<random key>&forumid=159&daysprune=20&sortorder=&sortfield=lastpost&perpage=50&pagenumber=2

Note the 'daysprune' parameter. Default (unregistered user browsing the forum) is only show topics from last 20 days. Increase that to, say, 365, and refresh the page.

2) Log in, go to your User CP, Edit Options, Default Thread View. Pick 'Show All Threads'.

To view all threads, you can do either of the two things.

1) Edit the URL, when you click on the forum. It looks like:

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=<random key>&forumid=159&daysprune=20&sortorder=&sortfield=lastpost&perpage=50&pagenumber=2

Note the 'daysprune' parameter. Default (unregistered user browsing the forum) is only show topics from last 20 days. Increase that to, say, 365, and refresh the page.

2) Log in, go to your User CP, Edit Options, Default Thread View. Pick 'Show All Threads'.

Archived