Home

[SM] Is recruiting (BIG promises in the near future)

Enjoi9187

ok, we just started this clan called [sM] Saber Masters. Well, we have been around for aobu t2 weeks but we jsut decided our ranking system and everything soon. We have 4 Council members, and 2 Reserves right now that are part of the "Core" clan, meaning they were the original members who helped make it big. Now we are trying to get REALLY big because i just bought a 32 player server, any mod, unlimited bandwidth, for 6 months. The reserves are an EXPERT skinner (worked professionally) and a VERY GOOD mapper (has worked on mod teams in the past), we have a flash site coming out soon, and are looking for people who would like to have fun and have SOME talent. Feel free to visit the server which i maintain form about 4-9 Pm eastern and in the mornings. the ip is: 207.44.142.68:28070 and our map will be awesome (those who remeber jedi high school are in for a NICE surprise :)) You can contact me also (but i am watching the server a lot, so if nobody is in it, just come on in and i will join shortly). Email me here

Archived