Home

Gemini of The Force TC, want to help?

Vega Nite

I am starting a new TC called Star Wars: Gemini of the Force and I am in need of quite a bit of help. Currently I am the only person working on it but I can do a lot. The story is already done just needs to be written out into script form, I can do texturing for models plus saber blades (which I already have done) and easily help out with or do all of the concept art. GOTF is an all new story set in an all new timeline in the Sat Wars universe. It includes brand new characters plus an old one. The story takes place around 700 years since the end of ROTJ and to make everything more correct to the movies the Expanded Universe is not included as part of this Star Wars Universe. And yes the character that is still kicking is Luke who is now around 725 years old (because of his strength in the force). The story is very good with several twists and turns and an ending that will leave you in disbelief. I already have the artwork for the characters you play so no need to worry about that. As for the story and who you play as, you play as a young Jedi nearing completion of his training named Uron E'nube who has a twin brother Erin E'nube (who you don't play). Both Erin and Uron are gifted with the ability to create life through the ways of the force. However Erin was born with the ability and began creating life at a young age while Uron wasn't. Even with his training Uron still couldn't master the skill. His master, Tarrin Knoll (who you also play as), is a normal jedi but went through very difficult circumstances while a padawan. When Tarrin was finishing his training his master, Kaelin Dae-Kee, was mysteriously turned to the darkside and Tarrin was forced to confront and kill him making him a very strong jedi with excellent abilities to control his emotions.

The story incorporates all new types of troups ships adn other craft and character types and a new Star Wars art style. But since I am alone I need help heres what I am looking for:

2 assistant project leaders

3-5 mappers

2-3 (maybe more) modelers

3 texturers

2 sound artists (i'll be doing music)

2 animators

2 cutscene artists

For the animators I have 2 copies of soft image, the program needed to make JKII animations and am willing to lend them out until the TC is done. If you are interested please email me at slapmaster25@hotmail.com or IM me at slapmaster25. Thanks for your help and consideration.

One thing: is this a singleplayer and/or multiplayer mod? If it's a singleplayer mod, you might want to put it down and do another project because we don't have the SP source code at the moment - they may or may not release it.

As for help, I would like to help you out. I can make weapon models pretty well (I think) - as for skinning them, I'm average. I have a bunch of other skills that are at a fairly low level (I know how to edit sound, how to map, and my C coding skills are ok, but I'm not that good with the Q3 engine). I am also working on a mod of my own, but that's going slowly as I'm the only one working on it.

You can check out some screenies of my mod here (don't use the link in my signature, I'm not hosted there anymore).

Archived