Home

Please read.......

ZBomber

First off, I'm not trying to get people to come to my site through this thread.

Second of all, This was in the skinning, but KMan suggested I should ost here instead.

( Note: KMan, wouldn't it have been easier just moving it to here? :))

I just made a web site for downloadable stuff. (Mainly because no one ever accepts mine, and you will get you get your file on here no matter what, unless its a virus. ) But I'm a little low on files. I made one and put that up, buts that all I ahve so far. So, could you people send me in files? I'll put in your name and everything. If you could, e-mail me at Jangoboba7@aol.com with the subject like Jedis or something Star Wars so I don't mistake it for junk mail. Thanks everyone! :)

Number of files: 4

Site Url: http://crimsondownloads.us.ms

ENJOY! :)

lol i actually made a sith lord based on the same model only mine has shiney boots and belt..... an mine is for the clan...

do you have a problem with the facial shader as well? like when you look into the light the area AROUND the nose and the forehead become darker.... you can see this with cheats enabled and type g_thirdpersonangle 180 and the g_thirdpersonrange 50 and look into a lightsource ingame...

Originally posted by Erliko

lol i actually made a sith lord based on the same model only mine has shiney boots and belt..... an mine is for the clan...

do you have a problem with the facial shader as well? like when you look into the light the area AROUND the nose and the forehead become darker.... you can see this with cheats enabled and type g_thirdpersonangle 180 and the g_thirdpersonrange 50 and look into a lightsource ingame...

Well, I didn't make the skin, and I also haven't played with it yet. :)

Archived