Home

A statement about the effectiveness of the characters

I have been on a 3 week saber spree. For 3 weeks straight, the only relief my playstation has gotten is being paused while I sleep. The reason is I have set the goal of maxing out every single jedi. Now I am not done yet but I have maxed out Adi gallia and Obi Wan, and im almost done with plo koon and mace windu, no is my experience that OBI WAN IS THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME! The second runner up is Qui Gon. They do not have very useful powers. Mace has 2 defensive powers (Saber shield and force bubble) and an exelent saber throwt attack to make dangerous jumps safer. Plo Koon has his energy field item to make jumps safer and the spin to improve deflecting lasers. Adi Gallia has her shield Bubble Item to make jumping safer and that wonderful plasma beam power for long distance attacking. These 3 characters are perfect for all levels. Yet Obi Wan and Qui Gon have powers that are nearly useless. Qui Gon's force push ring is fine for being surrounded but does no good otherwise. his heal is fine but is not considerably effective since it uses lots of power and only heals a little bit. Both of his and obi's force spark throw powers are horribly inacurate. they are almost completely useless as they almost always miss the target. obi's saber dash can run you right off a cliff and has such limited range. and of cource his force bubble is not much help for jumps. I spent 2 days trying to get though tatooine then 3 on couruscant. Obi's only redemption is his exelent use against maul, as his combos rip maul to shreds. BOTTOM LINE: OBI WAN AND HIS MASTER SUCK

Guest Hybrid_Sith

what the hell are you talking about obi wan is hell easy to pass the game with and so is qui gon and this obviously shows there supiriority over the other characters

and if you have been playing jedi knight power battles non stop for 3 weeks then you really need to improve your skills

cause i passed it in 2 weeks with e veryone including secret characters and i only play about 3 hours a day and im not aloud to play on weekdays

------------------

adventure, Excitement

a jedi craves not these things

Archived