Home

Ghost of Bruce Lee - complete

Jah Warrior

thats really cool...i'm wondering if you made a regular bruce lee...? Also the polys seem to be overlapping because you use the different colors rather than giving the strong blue tint to him, so where the different faces meet, theres overlapping. Overall, great skin...like i said before i'd love to see a bruce lee skin of him not in ghost form :)

The reason the overlapping poly's are so noticeable is because of the dark outfit he is wearing, i don't think any colours of the tint were changed. I'm pretty sure what he did was edit the Morgan Katarn shader to work with his skin, i tried the same thing once with the Maul model and had similar results.. look at this screen

http://www.geocities.com/deetox1900/shot0000.txt

So obviously this effect was designed more with light coloured clothing in mind, that is why you don't notice the clipping so much with the Morgan Katarn ghost.

Open the morgan shader with notepad and change all the paths inside so they point to your skins instead.

I'm not entirely sure how you would go about changing the colour, i think you would have to edit blue_glow.jpg which is also found with the Morgan model.

btw Jah Warrior i love those taunts you gave Bruce, thats some funny stuff!

Originally posted by Deetox187

Open the morgan shader with notepad and change all the paths inside so they point to your skins instead.

I'm not entirely sure how you would go about changing the colour, i think you would have to edit blue_glow.jpg which is also found with the Morgan model.

btw Jah Warrior i love those taunts you gave Bruce, thats some funny stuff!

thats exactly how the see through effect was done.

and yeah those taunts are damn funny, the main reason I made the skin was for the taunts.

Archived