Home

Hey would a highlander mod not be pretty easy?

jediTIGGr2

Hey Guys,

You may or may not have seen some of the skins I have worked on. I did a bunch for Jedi Talk. But anyway. I just had an idea a couple weeks ago for a mod <Small TC> but I think it would be pretty simple to do.

Highlander. "There can be only one!"

Funny thing is I like the series but I am not a huge fan of it or nothing, but I thought it might be pretty easy to put something like that together. Just change the damage structure to if it gets down to a certian poinbt your opponiet can atemp a head shot. which would would kick of the dismemberment patch.

Just thought it may be easy but I might be wrong.

But there are tons of swords out there. for wepons. and On the quicking you could make a char gain speed with each kill he makes.

Or some other bonus.

I dont know just a thought, Seeing that I dont know how to mod. so I thought I would throw thee idea out there. I would play a little if it was out there.

:fett:

:cool: In theory, yea. I love swordplay and all but 'just' a Highlander mod would be kind of limiting. It's possible to do a simple dueling mod where when the guy dies he shoots off lighting, and tinkering with the dismemberment proablilities until you get decapitations with each kill, but it's just simpler to use existsing models and 'pretend'.

Oh.. and there isn't 'ton' of sword models, there's 6. Trust me, I looked everywhere. There's some sweet ones being made by Keto and Laghima, but they're all works in progress.

Highlander. "There can be only one!"

Funny thing is I like the series but I am not a huge fan of it or nothing,

hehe yeah same hear if i happen to catch one of the movies or the show on TV, ill watch it, its pretty cool

On the quicking you could make a char gain speed with each kill he makes.
yeah cool idea, but ive found alot of games where making a good player harder to kill to not be very fun in the long run

i think its a great idea, but as covax said, it would be very limiting it would be better if you could build up points over time, instead of just in one JK2MP session

cuz you need to have better RPG gameplay in JK2 for it :(

maybe have it so the server stores/logs players, then when they go back into the server, they get allotted points theyve earned, bringing a better RPG feel to it; probably couldnt work, im not a coder and dont know what client/server variables could be securely transfered and all that tech crap

Archived