Home

Techno Sound Pack

Nevar

Back when I worked at my high schools radio station, we had an album (yes, that is to say a record, actually made of vinyl!) of a band playing Star Wars tunes all funk-style. I believe the title was Star Wars Galactic Funk. Go download it on kaazaa or winmx or whatever, and put that in there! I'm not a big fan of techno, but I think the funk version would be really campy.

nnnnnnnnnnope....nothing came up. Not on Kazaa at least. Actually, if you find some sw techno's anywhere, let me know 'cause I actually only have 4. If you've ever played Force Commander(which I hope you haven't because that game sucked) then you'd have heard the Imperial March Rage mix which plays in the menu. I plan to use that LOTS.

Waitaminute...is it by some dude named 'DJ Spooky'?

I got the mp3 of Geddy Lee with the mckenzie brothers singing

" Take-Off " if you'd like it... i can e-mail it to you if you like...

I was also thinking of using " Take Off " when my scrolling text opens up my level, replacing the star wars music. I decided against this because most people won't get the joke, and I changed the sub-heading of my level from Great White North to The Winter Of Our Discount Tent... so if any Canadian humor is to be used now, i'm going to have to use The Red Green Show's theme song ! :)

But yeah, Strange Brew is a really funny movie. We only ahve a DVD player in the house now, and I'm not sure when Strange Brew is going to be transferred to DVD. I hope it is!!!

the only song i'd like to hear in something like a ladder level or a Duel with Vadar/Dessann ect... is a song called " The Touch ".

It was written by Stan Bush and used in the film, " Transformers The Movie". Its a pretty cool song that would work perfectly with something like this.

Just a side note

If i were ever to replace the standard music, it would ahve to be something really moody and not over powering.

:cool: Careful with the file sizes, my Dragon Remix music packs total 93 Mb, and that's only the 'primary' music peices. I had to get JKII.net and JK2Files to upload in stages.

The total list can be seen here: http://members.rogers.com/dragonremix/music.html

I didn't list where the music reoccurs though. Feel free to rip what you need. One hint, try to stick to aucoutic peices, volcals really mess with cutscenes.

Originally posted by Takeoffyouhoser

the only song i'd like to hear in something like a ladder level or a Duel with Vadar/Dessann ect... is a song called " The Touch ".

It was written by Stan Bush and used in the film, " Transformers The Movie". Its a pretty cool song that would work perfectly with something like this..

Okay I'll look for that song. And ya I'm only gonna do a sound pack for the ladder. THEN I'll try out something bigger. And thanks for the advice mister...er...Covax

Archived