Home

My Mod Is Finished

SuckyModderDave

Cool mod, I like it! It's got style. Having a jedi as a partner is so much better. The only problem I see is that your text crawl turned out a little blurry. What size of canvas did you use and with what program?

Overall the mod is pretty good. You're going to have to show me how to do a few things now.:D

yeah, maybe no one else noticed this, but in the first level when "kjen" waits for you to blow up the door, sometimes she jumps up on the balcony after the stormtroopers that come out when you turn on the gun, and after the fight, she just stands there on the balcony, and cant understand to get down to the door, and as such, i cant really move on

yeah though, just the new opening menu is cool to see sometimes; i cant get how jedimod and some big ass MP mods dont even put in a little something like that

hehe yeah i force pushed her off, but she was low health and she died LOL

yeah i noticed its easy to get around that if you just hurry yer ass and waste the troopers yourself

and btw, NPCs dont use force levels for jump, they just go as high as needed

another thing i noticed, is that since you get force jump on levels not made for that, you can get to places on a non-standard route, and ive noticed i dont hit triggers to spawn stormies where they normally should be! :p

ya, its best to just play the game through without cutting corners. some secret places are easier to get to though. i figured anyone who wanted to just zip through the game would just do so, but the point of the mod is so you can chop up stormies from the start. so i say the more, the merrier. someday i wanna figure out how to mod it so i can kill desann the first time i see him..... that would be cool.

i wonder how many viewers of this thread have actually DL'd the file. I did submit the mod to the files section but it hasnt been posted yet.

one thing, in the mod, give that big scaley ***** lower health. ****ing pull whore takes enough saber hits anyway.

overall, i though tavion was a much better enemy, as far as challenge and fun

yeah, and maybe in the mod, give some imperials shields or something.... hmm wait i think you can only do that thru scripting, which would be much harder than an npcs.cfg tweek

well, first make sure you rename the extension from .rtz (which btw means absolutely nothing) to .zip. If thats not your problem, then make sure youre unzipping the files into the right places. put the yen skin into gamdata/base, and then unzip the rest into gamedata. After this you should have a file called sithreborn.bat. double click on that and it should start up. I have xp so it works perfect in xp

Archived