Home

WIP: Dark Jedi Project

Enjoi9187

Hi, I am an ok skinner that is REALLY into what i do and love to do it all the time :) so i ahve decided to make a skin pack (now that i know how to pak skins) of dark jedi from the gallimar model so that u dont always have to look at that boring grey gull face. It will ahve about 7 or 8 different faces and i have completed 3 (1 of which is just a test skin) so bsically 2 :p But these two are a pretty good lookin darth maul (everyone that i asked said it was awesome) and and a monketsu skin and ill post the pic later. Im getting better at making faces from scratch but i usually just make tattoos and cool stuff on the faces to give variety. If you have any sith (compatable with the gallimar model) that u would liek to see done, tell me and give me ref. pics. Thnx to all :)

for the maul, yes, well not in action, but a shot from spec when hes layed out dead, ill try to get them up on my corny site tongiht, i made the site in 30 sec, and im too lazy to change the name, so if u see morrowind for the page name, its the right page, and the pics will be in there, even though there will be morrowind pics too :p if someone could teach me how to put a jpeg up online i would just make a post with the pics in it.

ok guys, sry i hadent posted in a while, i have them on my site. Btw, i updated the maul skin, by adding a bit of noise to the face to give it a more realistic skin look, i texturizerd the cloak so it would look like it does in the movies (jediish) and i made his eyes a bit more "maul-like"

anyways, here ya go :) the skinpack and the new maul

also, i have my skinpack and new maul on my server (clans server) im on it a lot and monitoring it, it can hold 32 people, but it runs jedimod.

and if u join it, my name in there is [sM]EwokBaby

207.44.142.68:28070

http://members.cox.net/quicksilverplaya/skins.zip

http://members.cox.net/quicksilverplaya/hoodmaul.pk3

Archived