Home

Story Time In The SCUMM Bar

Porky

Hi, I have an idea. Everybody does a bit of a Monkey Island story, and the next person continues it and so on and so on. OK, I'll start:

Once upon a time on the island of Jambalaya, Guybrush and his wife Elaine were taking a vacation. They stopped of at the local restaurant, Planet Threepwood.

"Excuse me, waiter?" Guybrush asked. "Can we have more butter?"

The waiter stared down at them evily.

"You'll keep what you have and like it!" he ordered as he ripped a mask off his face. He was really LeChuck!

TO BE CONTINUED BY SOMEONE ELSE

Now it's time for you to continue the story, and so on and so on

"Now I will torment and kill thee Threepwood and when I am done the fairest Elaine shall be my bride!" LuChuck bellowed. "Largo, my voodoo doll!"

"Yes you're voodoo highness." Largo muttered as he appeared from the kitchen and handed LeChuck the doll.

Guybrush gulp remembering the last time Lechuck used a voodoo doll on him.

"Any last requests Threepwood?" LeChuck snarled.

<Tag>

Guybrush replied: "Yeah! I want to see Murray!"

Murray? Lechuck asked. why?

"Should I know why? Just bring him to me...", Guybrush said.

While LeChuck wondered why he wanted to see Murray, Largo came with the voodoodoll.

LeChuck was still thinking, and didn't notice Largo coming with the voodoodoll.

Elaine snatched/grabbet the doll from Largo, while he handed it to LeChuck.

TO BE CONTINUED BY SOMEONE ELSE!! :D

Elain began to kiss the voodoo doll on all of Guybrush's favorite parts. He arched his back as she trailed one delicately maniicured nail doll the dolls body.

"You know, Elaine," Guybrush whispered breathlessly from the table upon which he was strapped, "I thhink this might just be the thing we're looking for to cure my....our little promblem."

"Our problem?" She asked taunting him with her most seductive "come hither" smile, "I don't have a prblem."

YOUR TURN

Archived