14 members have voted

1. 1. whats your fav general/admiral

• general veers
    • admiral ozzel
    • admiral Piett
    • admial daala
    • general kovel

Guest die rebel scum
Voted veers because he died so that means one less Imp and he was with the Imp army.

he doesn't die whered u get that from

Well Kovel and Piett died too you know;)

What about General Nilaar? What's the matter with you guys?! I'm the obvious choice for best general/admiral:mad:

Piett is my favorite, he symbolizes the Imperial military more than anyone else in the movies. Just a man doing his job and helping bring law and order to the galaxy. General Veers comes in a close second.

Have something against Grand Admirals? Or was adding Thrawn in there just making the choice too easy?

Dalla? Not exactly what you would call one of the Empire's greatest military minds....

There's some source in the EU somewhere where he died during the Battle of Hoth after destroying the shield generator. Sounds pretty stupid to me. I myself don't consider it to being even close to canon.

But even without that he would have most likely died aboard the Executor when it crashed into the second Death Star. Unless he was reassigned, but if so he still isn't around when Thrawn comes to power so he must have died by then.

Guest Admiral Odin

I personally like admiral Odin :D

now lets see who you left out.

General Jan Dondanna (sp?_

Admiral Ackbar

General Calrissean

Ganeral Solo

General Madin

Admiral Drayson.

General Rieken

General Antilles

in other words all the rebel commanders.

Guest xwing guy

But remeber die rebel scum only likes the bad guys. I think veers died in one of the two AT-ATs that was destroyed, the one that Luke blew up I think, and if he didn't he wasn't around when thrawn rose to power because general Covell, veers second in command, was in charge then.

Guest die rebel scum

he doesn't die he is the one in the at-at that blows up the shield generator he does not die and yes I only like the bad guys, but wedge is ok

Guest die rebel scum
But remeber die rebel scum only likes the bad guys. I think veers died in one of the two AT-ATs that was destroyed, the one that Luke blew up I think, and if he didn't he wasn't around when thrawn rose to power because general Covell, veers second in command, was in charge then

he is with emperors little regiment and he comes back when the emperor comes back......duh

Guest Bifficvs
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

My thoughts exactly! He is the only imp commander in all 3 original movies! :eek:

What??????? Where was he in ANH? You're talking Piett right? The first I remember of him was when he was a captain in ESB when Ozzel kept messing up........OH......I'm so ashamed of myself that I don't know this............

Guest die rebel scum

first off piett is not in all three movies he is in ESB and return of the jedi and general veers lives intill the revived emperor palpatine comes(thats after thrawn dies)he doesn't even die there and in the original script veers does die but George lucas let him live and he was also not on the executer he was resighed to corucant

Guest die rebel scum

I didn't include rebel officers because what I ment was imperial gneral/admiral

sorry odin and I'm also sorry i didn't include u, but see if I did that everyone wouldn't have voted veers or piett like I wanted

Archived