Home

idea for a mod

Vamp

i have an idea for a mod but i suck at editing so i cant do it, there are a million mods out there that give you dual bladed sabers and most of them look wierd (opposing end sticks through you or doesnt really do anything) well i think someone should make a mod where you have all the normal stuff but there is an extra lightsaber style that when you use it another blade comes out the opposite end, it should be held differently and have new moves that'll make it look better and more realistic, just make it so that both ends work and it doesnt go through you at any time or something, id really like to see this mod go into action so please if you know how make this mod you can take all credit and everything!

Welcome, Vamp! I hope you enjoy your stay and please accept this complimentary Lucasforums welcome basket filled with numerous amounts of candy which you can snack on while browsing through our forums! :D :D :D

For all I know, razorace is right. New animations aren't possible as of now, however I thought that if you had Softimage software you could. Iether way, very difficult and we'll all have to just wait till perhaps raven gives us a big treat in the next patch.

Cheers ;)

The sticker isn't the software. The engine only accesses one animation file for all the humanoid characters. That file is complied in a format that we can't add to without the uncomplied version. That's the purpose of the humaniod.gla petition floating around in the forums.

Archived