Home

MP Problem need help

Syth Master

For some reason when I play MP everybody on my screen is the same.

For example: I start using D. Vader and everybody else is D. Vader. Then I change to Kyle and after a couple of minutes everybody else is Kyle.

This is getting frustrating, please help some1.

Ok thanx guys I got it to work.

I put the force model set on off and it worked.

I got another question though (Yes I'm a scrub)

Before I play I set my guy to be Darth Sidious and when I start playing all the guy I DLed are gone. Only sometimes it happens that I get to use D. S. (those times that it worked I had everybody as D. S.).

Thnx for the help everybody I really apreciate it.

Ok, I DLed D. Vader and D. Sid. I put it in the Base like your suppose to.

After i put the CD in and get MP started I go (PLAYER I think) and I click on D. Sid.

Then I connect to a server and when I start to play I'm Kyle or someother character from SP.

It doesn't happen all the time , but it happens like 90-95 persent of the time.

Honestly I just thought that my cpu sucks. Say it ain't so.

I appreciate the help guys.

Oh! It probably has something to do with the server running with the "Pure Server" setting on. In that case, NyghtWalker's statement could be correctly. You'll have to ether find a server that has the skin you want to with, find a non-pure server, or host your own. :)

You're playing on a server that is running 'Pure Server' and that doesn't have D. Sidious/D. Vader.

PURE: You can only use the files the host has. If you don't have some, you usually have to download them.

NO PURE: You can use any file you have. If someone else doesn't have it, you'll be kyle to them.

Thanx guys.

So it's not my cpu, lol.

So it was the server then. That means I gotta find a different server.

One more scrub question. May somebody give some good server to go and how do I go to a different server?

I know I sound like a tape recorder but thanx again.

What's up with the Stances?

blue and yellow(or was it orange) and red.

Red I find is too slow but it has good damage.

I also see a lot of ppl doing a front flip swing that takes off almost all your energy (so cheap lol). Usually I just wait for them to do it then I side step and attack them. What I need is a good move that's makes good damage( not one move kill) but isn't super slow.

Any suggestions?

Archived